Read about all my adventures on the other side of the world (a.k.a. Shatin, New Territories, Hong Kong SAR). September 2005 to May 2005.

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Not too bright

First of all, I keep forgetting to mention that I don't post all of my photos on this blog. I just post the ones that represent what I've done the most. You can find all of my photos here. Also, for more photos of my One Day Excursion trip (Big Buddha), you can check them out here.

Last night I went out for dinner again with Uncle Richard. It's still weird thinking of him as "uncle." Whenever I talk about him with friends, I usually make quotation gestures with my hands. Dinner was fun again. The only weird non-Canadian joke was him offering to marry Emily and make Renee his concubine. (We were talking about Renee getting her Canadian citizenship - at first he offered to marry Renee, but then switched to marry Emily.)

My sister is convinced that the more education I get, the dumber I become. Right now, I have to agree with her.

Last night I stayed up until 2am, writing a newspaper analysis for my History of Palestine/Israel class. It was actually an easy assignment, but I procrastinated and kept getting distracted by things on the internet. Therefore it took me 4 times longer than it should have.

Anyways, I got up at 7am this morning so I could read the readings that were due for the tutorial today. I realized at like, 8am that I didn't know where the tutorial was going to be held. (I had missed last week's tutorial and attended a different one to make up for it.) So I sent Ursula a text message on her cell phone asking where it was. I didn't want to phone her in case she was still asleep, so I decided to walk to main campus and then phone her. Well, I got to campus and went to the classroom where I thought the tutorial was supposed to be, but turns out it wasn't there.

To make a long story from becoming any longer, I ran around campus trying to find my damned tutorial, compulsively redialing Ursula's number and never getting an answer. Just as I got back to my dorm after giving up, Ursula messaged me. Turns out there was no tutorial today - it's next week. DOH!

And now I'm off to waste time till I go visit the CUHK Film Society. I'm excited to see what it'll be like. Ta ta!

P.S.
I now have 3 postcards taped to my bedroom door. Why aren't there more? >:(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home