Read about all my adventures on the other side of the world (a.k.a. Shatin, New Territories, Hong Kong SAR). September 2005 to May 2005.

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Seeing is believing.

Holy crap, I knew I had lost weight, but I didn't realize how much it showed until I started looking through some old pictures.

Here's one photo of me taken during early September during my orientation week.


And here's one taken of me during the past weekend.


I have dimples! Dude! Forgot those existed. Ahem. Okay, enough with the self-pimping.

FYI, my friends bought the tickets for Shanghai today. We're flying out Friday at 9:45am and coming back on Sunday at 9:25pm. (Mom, don't call me unless I don't contact you by Tuesday. :P) The tickets only cost $1040RMB... meaning about $150CAD. I love travelling in Asia!

3 Comments:

Blogger Jill said...

You look great dude :)

5:28 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Holy crap. Stop it!!!! Now we will really look like twins - Arnold Swartz....and Danny Devito.

6:09 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Way to go Munchie! I am soooo jealous...lol. Glad to see you do it the healthy way to. That's it!! I am so moving to Asia!! Have fun on your trip.

11:29 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home