Read about all my adventures on the other side of the world (a.k.a. Shatin, New Territories, Hong Kong SAR). September 2005 to May 2005.

Thursday, December 01, 2005

All that work for nothing?!

I started writing my 3000 word Israel/Palestine paper today. I had logged on to the computer under a friend's account. (I couldn't remember my password.) Then I logged off, forgetting to email the document to myself. The document was saved on the desktop. When I raced back to email it, I logged in under MY account and the document wasn't there. I'm hoping that when my pal phones me, we'll be able to log in under her account and it will be there... But I doubt that's gonna happen. :( I was 1/3 done. :(

*** Edit: Well, Ursual finally came by and yup. The papers are definitely gone. Curse you public computers! Back to writing I guess. ***

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Poor baby, is little diddums all upset about early senility because she cannot remember password? LOL Only Old Farts have that problem!

6:29 AM

 
Blogger Maureen said...

Umm, I'm not upset about the password. I'm upset about the 1000 words I lost for my report. :(

4:34 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd be pissed!!!!

9:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home