Read about all my adventures on the other side of the world (a.k.a. Shatin, New Territories, Hong Kong SAR). September 2005 to May 2005.

Friday, January 13, 2006

Name dropping

On a completely unrelated note to my exchange here, and with less relevance to most of my readers, I wanna mention a little something I found on the web.

When I was working in Vancouver last winter, one of my coworkers would draw little chicken cartoons on post-it notes, whiteboards, everywhere he could. I used to take great joy in reading them while I was waiting for stuff to load, things to process etc. Well, I happened across the website http://www.savagechickens.com/ - he made a website for his cartoons! And it's popular!

Silly, I know. But I'm a fan of webcomics, so finding his stuff on the web, and seeing where he's been mentioned is rather cool. It's like meeting the staff of a celebrity. I dunno.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I checked out his site. Pretty cool. He is talented.

2:12 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home