Read about all my adventures on the other side of the world (a.k.a. Shatin, New Territories, Hong Kong SAR). September 2005 to May 2005.

Thursday, December 08, 2005

I did NOT just see that!!!

It's been awhile since I've shared a bathroom story, so here's a good one for you guys!

Today I popped into Shenzhen to do a bit of shopping. Well, I was sitting outside the tailor's with Wenli and Chantal looking at fashion magazines when Chantal points out this woman near us.

The lady is holding her son, who's around 2 or 3 years old, under his knees and behind his back, leaving his ass hanging down. Where is she holding him? Over a big plastic garbage can. I assumed she was goofing around and threatening to throw him in the garbage.

Well lo and behold, suddenly there's liquid pouring down into the garbage. Oh my god. He isn't. Yes he is. The little boy is peeing in the giant plastic garbage bin, a mere 3 meters away from us.

I didn't know whether to start laughing or be horrified. I still don't know what to make of that. China will never let me down.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home